Google ‘Most nutrient dense plant on earth. I have added the link for you.
How many miraculous but unknown plants must there be out there in nature? Moringa contains 92 nutrients and 46 antioxidants. See list of nutrients below.
The Miracle Of The Moringa Tree (Moringa Oleifera). It Is Commonly Called The ‘Drumstick Tree’, Or ‘Horseradish Tree’ And Is Native To India. It Is Also Commonly Found In Southeast Asia, The Caribbean and Africa. Moringa Is One Of The Most Powerful Health-Enhancing Plants. While Many Things Found In Nature Can Have One Or Two Health Benefits, Moringa Has Many.
India’s Ancient Tradition Of Ayurveda Medicine Sites 300 Diseases That Are Treated With The Leaves Of The Moringa Tree. Moringa Is Not A Medicine, However, recent Scientific Research Has Proven That These Humble Leaves Are In Fact A Powerhouse Of Nutritional Value And This Is What Your Body Needs To Combat Disease.
If you are still unsure, listen to what this Doctor has to say on the research and nutrition of Moringa.
The Many Properties of Moringa
Moringa leaf is best known for being an excellent source of nutrition and natural energy booster. This energy boost is not based on sugar, and so it is sustained. Moringa is also soothing. It can help lower blood pressure and is a sleep aid. Its detoxifying effect may come from Moringa’s ability to purify water. Moringa acts as a coagulant attaching itself to harmful material and bacteria. In Africa, the seeds are used to purify murky well water for drinking. It is believed that this process is taking place in the body as well. How amazing is that? Nature always has an answer.
While the continued use of Moringa for food by cultures in separate and distant parts of the world attest to its beneficial effects, Moringa is a recent ‘discovery’ of modern science. The leaves of Moringa Oleifera are nature’s multi-vitamin providing 25 x the iron of spinach 4 x the calcium of milk, 10 x the vitamin A of carrots, 15 x the potassium of bananas, 2 x the protein of yogurt, more vitamin D than milk and as much vitamin C as oranges. On top of that, science is proving Moringa to be a power house of nutrients; 92 are known to date, with the possibility of more yet to be identified. If that were not enough, Moringa has no known impurities, with no adverse reactions ever recorded. You cannot overdose with it.
We do not use capsules, Just pure Powder.
Most capsules contain chemical fillers. A flow agent like Silicon Dioxide and Anti caking agents like Magnesium Silicate or Magnesium stearate?
Magnesium Silicate is another name for talc (yes, the same talc found in baby powder). It is sometimes used as an anti-caking agent in powdered or capsulated supplements. Studies have linked it to ovarian and stomach cancer as well as lung inflammation. Keep a careful eye out for this ingredient!
Magnesium stearate? this is chemical is used to take space in capsules and prevent binding in manufacturing. Of the four fillers we often talk about, this ingredient is most likely to create a negative reaction, such as stomach discomfort, skin flushing, and headaches. We do not use chemical fillers.
Order Now and boost your Immune system Click HERE
Anticancer properties, source Science Direct
Moringa oleifera can be used as an anticancer agent as it is natural, reliable and safe, at established concentrations. Studies have shown that Moringa can be used as an anti-neo proliferative agent, thereby inhibiting the growth of cancer cells.
Furthermore, research papers suggest that the anti-proliferative effect of Moringa may be due to its ability to induce reactive oxygen species in the cancer cells. Research’s show that the reactive oxygen species induced in the cells leads to apoptosis (Natural cell death to prevent mutational cellular growth). This is further proved by the up regulation of caspase 3 and caspase 9, which are part of the apoptotic pathway , , .
Moreover, the ROS production by Moringa is specific and targets only cancer cells, making it an ideal anticancer agent. Anticancer agents targeting cancer using ROS induction are common, but these substances should also be able to attack the antioxidant enzymes  . However, Moringa leaf extracts have been shown to be antioxidants and anticancer agents, which induce ROS. The exact behaviour of the two contrary attributes of the leaves is yet to be explored. The compounds of the leaves that are held responsible for the anticancer activities are glycosylates, niazimicin and benzyl isothiocyanate. Benzyl isothiocyanate has been shown to be linked with cancer. Research shows that BITC causes intracellular ROS, which leads to cell death. This could be one of the reasons for Moringa to be a good anticancer agent.
Probably the Highest Protein Content of Any Plant Food
Moringa Leaves are thought to be have the highest protein ratio of any plant-food ever discovered on our planet. They contain up to 40% protein. According to the USDA, they have all of the 9 essential amino acids (histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine). Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. It is said, that the amino acid ratio in Moringa, is very balanced for bioavailability and human absorption.
18 Benefits of Moringa
The information below should not be taken as cures. But what the various nutrients contained in Moringa are used for in the bodies MAINTENANCE of its various functions and supporting good health.
Moringa is a plant that has been praised for its health benefits for thousands of years. Moringa powder is made from freshly harvested leaves of the Moringa Oleifera tree. Fresh Moringa leaf powder is in deep green colour and has a rich nutty smell. Moringa powder retains its nutritional value of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, chlorophyll and complete amino-acids. It is easily soluble in water and can be used as an ingredient in a variety of recipes, which will help to improve your energy, skin, immunity, and more.
1. Provides plenty of nutrients Powdered Moringa leaves are rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It contains significant amounts of vitamins A, C, and E; calcium; kali; and protein. Moringa leaves have 87 other nutrients and 46 antioxidants, such as potassium, essential amino acids, etc. All of these nutrients bring the health benefit of Moringa leaves as follow:
2. Anti-inflammatory Inflammation can lead to chronic diseases like diabetes, respiratory disease, cardiovascular disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and obesity. Moringa reduces inflammation by inhibiting inflammatory and protein enzymes in the body and thickening of the conidia can significantly lower inflammation in the cells.
3. World Class Antioxidant Superstar, Fights free radicals
|1. Moringa is one of the most prolific, natural antioxidant foods known. It is said to contain a whopping 46 antioxidants. |
2. Antioxidants fight free radicals, oxidative stress molecules, cell damage, and inflammation. Leaves contain antioxidants called flavonoids and polyphenols. These prevent the damage and degradation that free radicals cause in the cells of various organs in the body, keeping them healthy and functioning at their best.
3.The Zeatin levels in this plant have been shown to be thousands of times higher than most plants ever studied. Cytokinins delay the process of aging in plants. When applied to cultured human cells, they have been shown to delay the aging process too. Zeatin also has specific, powerful, antioxidant properties that protects the skin by increasing the activity of antioxidant enzymes that naturally combat aging.
4. Reduce some of the symptoms of diabetes
Moringa was effective in reducing lipid and glucose levels and regulating oxidative stress in diabetic patients, meaning that it reduced blood sugar and cholesterol and improved protection against cellular damage. Moringa leaves have the power to control the blood sugar levels with its essential amino acid content and fibre. These nutrients can increase the secretion of insulin and help the pancreas to do its job properly. It is recommended to consume Moringa leaves daily for diabetes patient.
5. Protect the cardiovascular system Moringa powder has good effects on cardiovascular health, especially in the control of blood lipids, prevents the formation of plaque in the arteries and lowers cholesterol levels. The health benefits of Moringa leaf to prevent heart disease comes in several mechanisms. First, the leaves contain potassium that can control the heart muscle contraction and make the heart pump blood smoothly. If the contraction of the heart is going well, blood pressure will be under control. Beta-sitosterol is a plant sterol, which has been shown to reduce blood cholesterol levels whilst also balancing other blood lipid levels. The second way, the leaves act as the antioxidant, which can prevent the inflammation of the heart. It helps to protect the heart from diseases such as carditis (inflammation of the heart because of several infections). Plant sterols such as beta-sitosterol have also been shown to beneficially treat prostate enlargement and help reduce the growth of prostate and colon cancer cells. As if that is not enough, beta-sitosterol also has anti-inflammatory properties, helps balance blood sugar, boosts the immune system, supports the pancreas, helps to heal ulcers and can alleviate cramps.
6. Protect healthy eyes. Moringa leaves are rich in vitamin A. It is 10 times richer than carrot content. This great source of vitamin A will protect your eyes to stay healthy, keep them from any eyes diseases like cataracts or decrease in visual acuity. Moringa has outstanding amounts of lutein (a carotenoid vitamin known for promoting healthy eyes and reducing the risk of macular degeneration).
7. Keeps Bones healthy. Moringa leaves are also rich in calcium minerals. This mineral is absolutely needed to keep bone healthy. It helps in bone formation and strengthens the bones. Besides its function to keep your bone healthy, the calcium content in the leaves are very helpful in the development of foetal bone and teeth during pregnancy.
8. Stimulate the nervous systems. Vitamin B complexes, which are contained in Moringa leaves, play the role in stimulating the nervous system. They help to improve the nervous system function and keep you from the nervous system disorder symptom like tingling or numbness of your limbs.
9. Helps Prevent the growth of cancer cells. Moringa leaves act as an antioxidant, which can fight against free radicals in the body. This can stop the growth of cancer cell and prevent the mutation of the normal cells.
10. Prevent anaemia in pregnant women. Pregnant women are best to consume Moringa leaf juice, because it contains the mineral iron. This mineral helps the red blood cell formation and prevents the body from an anaemia condition.
11. Increase appetite. Moringa leaves have essential amino acids, which can increase your appetite, if you have lost your appetite. It will provide good nutrients for your body.
12. Act as a detoxifying agent. Moringa leaves act as the detoxifying agent which can purify blood and remove the toxic substances out of the body. You should consume this plant at least twice a week to get this benefit.
13. Prevent constipation. Moringa leaves are a good source of dietary fibre, which can help to digest the food well. It helps to prevent constipation.
14. Helps to treat asthma. You can make the leaves as a soup to treat asthma. It comes from the anti-inflammatory agent in Moringa leaves, which can prevent oedema or inflammation of airway in asthma.
15. Increase breast milk secretion. Moringa leaves contain amino acids that can increase the breast milk secretion. They are best consumed during pregnancy or after delivery.
16. Help to treat acne. To treat acne, you can apply a mixture of Moringa leaf juice with lemon juice on your skin for about 5 minutes and then wash it off. The anti-inflammation action and its antioxidant content will help to treat acne on your face.
17. Helps Prevent hair loss. Vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin C, and iron minerals in Moringa leaves are crucial nutrients for hair growth. The leaves provide these nutrients to prevent hair loss. You can drink the leaves as a juice or apply it directly to your scalp to get this benefit.
18. Help to treat arthritis. Moringa leaves anti-inflammatory effect can help to treat rheumatoid arthritis and relieve its pain sensation. You can boil the leaves with salt and eat them for 15 days to get rid of this problem. The 18 health benefits of Moringa leaves, as explained above, can be achieved by consuming the leaves in several ways. As a herbal juice, made into soup, or boiled lightly, directly with a salt. You can add other ingredients like lemon, honey, turmeric, or any herbal plants that you want to make a delicious taste. Always remember to consume it in a proper amount, once a day of 1-cup of fresh leaves or a teaspoon of dried powder is enough. If you consume it in excessive amounts you will get slight diarrhoea because of its laxative effect, but no other harm as it is a pure food, a superfood.
Source https://drhealthbenefits.com/ Written by Yose Phin MD.
Below from; https://www.kindearth.net
I am a big fan of embracing Mother Nature’s gifts to support health.
The western world is so desperately in need of scientific evidence for everything, whilst in traditional cultures, they just ‘get on with it’ and know how beneficial the properties of Moringa are, without the need for laboratories.
Whilst there is plenty of scientific research out there, I love that people just ‘know’ that it works through personal experience. According to Jed W. Fahey, in Asia, Africa and South America, they’ve been using this plant to treat conditions like tuberculosis, headaches, inflammation, cholera, conjunctivitis, chest congestion, asthma, catarrh, bronchitis, anaemia, skin infections, sores, intestinal worms, psoriasis, glandular swelling, lactation, skin infections, jaundice, tumours, urinary disorders.
In fact the list seems endless and I am only just scraping the surface here. Moringa seeds have very special uses too The oil (not to be consumed internally, without care and supervision) from the seeds has great healing properties when used topically (applied to the skin). The seeds can also be used to purify water (a successful method used in developing countries) and also to remove sea salt from water. Dried Moringa powder – the perfect addition to a smoothie My favourite way to use Moringa powder in a smoothie, with any fruit. It’s difficult to imagine a healthier smoothie! This is absolutely delicious and I highly recommend it…
Here is the list of the 92 nutrients mentioned:
12.vitamin B1 (thiamin)
19.vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
20.vitamin B3 (niacin)
73 2-Acetyl pyrrole
83. erythrobic acid
107.benzyl acetonitrile (niazirin)
) 118.benzyl glucosinolate